Interface With The Wider World: Setting up Instagram

Setting up my design Instagram account was something that I kept putting off until this year. I felt like I shouldn't share my work with the world until I had an established and strong style throughout my design. Now that I have my account live and work out there, I regret not starting this sooner! I love seeing progress and so it would have been great to see how I have developed my design work from first year to now. Additionally, as someone who enjoys using Instagram for personal use, it only made sense that I used the platform to my advantage as a professional portfolio with a casual approach. 



Having an online presence, especially now when Covid-19 restrictions are changing so much and many places are only just beginning to get back into normal work routine, networking through online platforms is crucial. Not only does it give the possibility to connect with potential employers and clients but also other creatives from all the different disciplines.

Comments