Degree Show Proposal

Due to Coronavirus, to ensure everybody's safety, the end of year show is being held online. But looking on the bright side of things; by making the show accessible online, maybe even more of the public and potential employers from the design industry will see what I am capable of as a designer. 

With my exhibition project being product branding and packaging, I want to show mockups of how the products will look and create advertisement posters to promote the brand. I aim to create packaging for 9 different products, for 3 different containers; snack packet, food jar and food pouch (doypack with a spout), as these will be the most suitable for babies and young children.

Proposed Display Layout

Posters to promote the products along with mockups showing packaging design for the whole baby food range. I think this layout for my exhibition will be the most suitable, as it will clearly show the final product as well as the defined brand aspect.

Comments