ecoTOT Branding

'ecoTOT' is a subscription box company created by me and my group as part of the Design, Management and Production module, the branding part was individual work. The subscription box is aimed at children from birth to 3 years of age, providing fun and educational products tailored to the child's age. 

The 'ecoTOT' branding part of the project was one of my favourite projects, I was able to put all my ideas together across the different formats and final products which I created. Something that I enjoyed mostly about this branding project was the idea of the brand expanding, and I think I showed that with my sub brand idea.

The sub brands were based around the age range of the boxes; ecoBABY 0-1 years, ecoTODDLER 1-2 years and ecoKID 2-3 years. By creating the sub brands I was able to show how the brand would make identifying the 3 different boxes easier for the customer to order. However, this also gave a clear idea of how the brand could expand into completely separate brands within 'ecoTOT', and provide more age specific products, which could be available to purchase on their website rather than received in the monthly box.


Throughout this project, I wanted to ensure that everything was covered; within print and digital; from the boxes, promotional posters and flyers, to the website and social media presence. As this company was an online service, the online presence would play the most important role in getting known about. 




Overall, I think this project was very successful, and it has helped my develop my ideas especially when it came to the website design. This is something I hope to do more of in the future as I thoroughly enjoyed creating the different pages.    

Photographs sourced from pexels.com

Comments